NOLA Southern Experience Jam 2019
Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 3:00 PM – Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 6:00 PM (CDT)
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Organized by Let’s Mess It Up Soul Line Dancers & Linda Simms “Who Dat Teacher”
Linda Simms and the LMIU Family are on a countdown to #NOLASE2019. WE READY!!! In an effort to make sure you all are ready for the four days of fun and three nights of dancing we have provided you with the suggested attire and the first of two playlist to be released. As they say in the John Woodhouse line dance “In Da Club” ….Get Busy!!
- Thursday’s Party with a Pink Purpose wear pink or your Party with a Pink Purpose t-shirt
- Friday’s Dance Party Theme is ‘Fifty Shades of Blue” wear your favorite shade of blue
- Saturday Line Dance Workshops wear your NOLASE 2019 Event Shirt
- NOLA Southern Experience Mardi Gras Madness Dance Party wear your purple green and gold
- All White NOLA Southern Experience Farewell Brunch & Dance
Looking ahead, we have 4 days and more than 23 hours of line dancing to do at the NOLA SOUTHERN EXPERIENCE weekend and trying our very best to get you prepared…so let’s get to werk!
410 OFFICIAL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbPxgl7M9KA&t=317s